EXTREME TOURS – MAKE MY DAY– 2 days / 1 night
(Belgrade – Požarevac / Padinska Skela – Belgrade)
- Advanced Tactical Training (AirSoft replica rifles)
- Live Ammo Shooting
- Day 1: Live Ammo Shooting / Advanced Tactical Training
- Day 2: Skydiving
- Meeting location: Belgrade
- Meeting time: 0800h
- Camp locations: Pozarevac / Padinska Skela
- Distance to camp:
- from Belgrade: 80km / 1h15
- Return trip: 25km / 40 min.
- Toughness level: High
- Special Forces Instructors
- Transport from Belgrade hotel / airport to and from camp
- Breakfast x2
- Pack lunch
- Traditional lunch
- Camp dinner x2
- English speaking guide
- Doctor on site
- AirSoft rifles + ammo
- 65 rounds of ammo (mix AK, Glock, Shotgun, Sniper rifle)
- One tandem jump
- Photo album of your team in action
- Go Pro video
- Certificates of course completion;
- Optional: additional tandem jump (300EUR), additional ammo, hotel accommodation upon
PRICE per person:
1100 EUR (payment: 30 % deposit, rest no later than 7 days before start of the service)
NUMBER OD PARTICIPANTS:
from May to Septembar
- No previous experience is necessary.
- If you don’t feel like participating in a certain activity you are not obliged to do that. Our instructors will help you overcome any issue you may have, however, if you still don’t want to partake in a certain activity, you will not be pressured into it.
- From the point of pick up until we bring you back to the airport/hotel all your activity and food costs are covered. Off course, if you decide to buy souvenirs or buy gifts etc, those are not included. Airfare and airport taxes are not included in the price.
- It is necessary to bring the following items: a sleeping bag, hat or cap, sun cream, sunglasses, lip balm, comfortable sports shoes, comfortable hiking boots, rain coat, fleece or wind jacket, sweater, t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirt, long pants, extra socks, underwear, small backpack, quick dry towel, towel, water bottle, swimming shorts, pocket money. Tents and sleeping mats are provided. If you wish to bring your own tent, you are welcome. We also recommend the following: camera, small multi-use knife, insect repellent, flashlight.
- Doctor is with us at all times and all our instructors are certified to provide first aid.